martedì 9 settembre 2014

Miniature: GW and Reaper Wizard

D&D, Faerun campaign.
My warrior was killed during the last session, so I knocked up a new character: a mercenary sorcerer which poses as a wizard to earn more money for his work.
I needed a new miniature, so I painted a GW wizard, swapping the head of his staff with a blade from the skaven war wheel.

D&D, campagna ambientata nel Faerun.
Il mio PG, un guerriero, è morto durante l'ultima sessione, quindi ho iniziato un nuovo personaggio: uno stregone mercenario che si finge un mago per guadagnare di più.
Avevo bisogno di una nuova miniatura, quindi ho dipinto un mago dell'impero di warhammer fantasy. Non mi piaceva per niente la testa del bastone, così l'ho sostituita con una lama della ruota da guerra skaven.
I'm using the old reaper mini on the right as the voyage version, while the one on the left is the social outfit.


Nessun commento:

Posta un commento