martedì 9 aprile 2013

Play 2013: Infinity Tournament report

Last Sunday I took part in an Infinity Tournament at Modena Play, a local convention. I played Pan Oceania (Acontecimento sectorial), and arrived 11th on 20. We played 3 missions from the Paradiso Campaign Book (202, 204, 102).
I had a blast. The missions were quite challenging (no "go in, blast the place, go out") and a good amount of hackers and engineers was requested.
The troops that performed better were the Bagh-Mari Hacker against Ariadna (Soooo durable!) and the Nagas Hackers: their Camo status and the minelayer ability allowed me some nice mind-tricks (5 camo markers on a table, and you don't know where are the damned hackers).
Worst model in-game: Toni. Maybe it was the list, but I didn't manage to get it into a good spot during the whole game.


Domenica scorsa ho partecipato a un torneo di Infinity a Play Modena. Ho giocato Pan Oceania (Acontecimento settoriale), arrivando 11° su 20. Abbiamo giocato 3 missioni dal Paradiso Campaign Book (202, 204, 102).
Ho avuto uno splendido torneo. Le missioni sono abbastanza impegnative (no "entra, spacca tutto, esci") e una buona quantità di hacker e ingegneri è richiesta per far punti.
Le truppe che hanno performato meglio sono stati i Bagh-Mari Hacker contro Ariadna (mooooolto resistente!) ed i Naga Hackers: il loro status Camo e la capacità posamine mi hanno permesso qualche trucchetto mentale carino (5 marcatori camo su un tavolo, e non sai dove sono i Naga).
Peggiore modello in-game: Toni. Forse era la lista, ma non sono riuscito a sfruttarlo a dovere durante la partita.


Now, some photos! (shamelessly stolen from the official Italian Infinity Facebook page.)

The Infinity gamers at the Tournament. I'm the third from the right, with a blue T-shirt.
The painting contest minis.
Me (the closer one) on my first mission (202)
Table for my second mission (204)
Table for my third mission (102)
Table built with my stuff.

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento