giovedì 7 marzo 2013

Zombie Night

Last Monday I played a game of Operation Horror (mod for Operation Squad) with my friends.
One of 'em took a couple of pics of the game using his phone, so I shamelessly stole borrowed his photos.
We had a blast, in fact they asked me to organize another game. Yay!
That was my side. I had to stop the infection from spreading further (I used the US Infantry).
My friend's guys running for their lives.


Lunedi scorso ho giocato una partita a Operation Horror (mod per Operation Squad) con i miei amici.
Uno di loro ha fatto un paio di foto del gioco usando il suo telefono, così ho spudoratamente rubato preso in prestito le sue foto.
Ci siamo divertiti un sacco, mi hanno addirittura chiesto di organizzare un altro gioco a breve.

La serata è poi proseguita con birra e poker.
The evening ended with a late poker and quite a load of beer. Good thing! :)

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento